Senior Project Estimator - LNG
EUROPE, United Kingdom,
Back to Search Results
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is the most complete energy infrastructure focused company in the world and a major provider of government services.
CB&I’s London office (located immediately outside Paddington train station) executes an extensive range of projects in the Offshore, LNG and Pipeline sectors and are currently seeking a Senior Project Estimator for LNG projects, to join our rapidly expanding team.
Primary responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Director of Estimating, the Senior Project Estimator, will be responsible for a diverse array of day to day duties, which include handling, managing and leading medium to large estimates with minimal supervision, working on a variety of CB&I's', interesting and challenging LNG EPC & FEED projects across the globe.
Senior Project Estimators perform all discipline estimates and know how to generate a complete estimate from basic take offs through to final cost (including all materials, fabrication, subcontracts, construction, localization and indirect), for all work required for a project and take responsibility for the complete cost estimate.
Organising and planning the estimating effort, including leading and guiding the discipline estimators and effective coordination with other disciplines and their management, you will also have a large responsibility to develop conceptual and budget estimates.
Key Skills and Desired Attributes:
- Background with a similar EPC contractor in an Estimating function, executing LNG project estimates would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable understanding and proven experience across numerous Estimating functions, LNG projects and deliverables.
- Experience of managing and influencing multiple stakeholders across internal departments and external clients.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to execute estimates on time and be able to make decisions independently.
- Ability to work in a high-paced and deadline driven culture
- Good reporting discipline with attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is the most complete energy infrastructure focused company in the world and a major provider of government services. With 125 years of experience and the expertise of approximately 55,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
For further information on CB&I capabilities and services please visit; www.cbi.com
CB&I are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.